dinsdag 30 mei 2017

Cloud mining Ethereum

As earlier shown my ROI with Bitcoin, I will also share some information about the mining of Ethereum through Cloud Mining.

Cloud Mining Ethereum

  • Investment: $ 87.30 - 3% discount (use discount code SP12V8)
  • Date investment: 15-05-2017
  • Term: 2 years
  • Company: Genesis-Mining
  • Hashrate: 3MH / s

Payment during first days:
  • 0.00289270 ETH
  • 0.00282044 ETH
  • 0.00290937 ETH
  • 0.00273747 ETH
  • 0.00276735 ETH
Say that the average is around 0.0028 ETH per day with an investment of 87.30 USD. At the time of writing this is about $ 0.59 per day. If so, you have returned your investment within 87.3 / 0.59 = 148 days

The term is 730 days, which would amount to a total payout of $ 430.70. Not bad for an investment of no more than 90 dollars.
Of course, this depends on the value of ethereal and the difficulty of ethereal mining (see the figure below).
At present, the value seems to rise a lot faster than the difficulty, which would mean that the payout would be even higher than the already estimated $ 430.

Difficulty Ethereum over time

Investing in Ethereum - Mining

So if you want to mining Ethereum, Genesis Mining seems to be a good option! Investing is possible from 30 USD.

  1. Go to Genesis Mining
  2. Choose a package from 1 MH / s
  3. Use the SP12V8 discount code for 3% discount
  4. Once the payment is complete, the mining begins for you. You are now paid daily at your address of your choice.

1 opmerking:

  1. From my previous experience its not that easy to get back a lost it stolen bitcoin or funds lost to fake brokers because these scammers are very smart and they will cover their tracks but if you manage to find a trustworthy and reliable Recovery company, I said trustworthy and reliable because many scammers are out there disguising as Recovery agents and will only take your money without recovering your bitcoin, I was a victim of such myself after loosing my bitcoin to an investment scam I sort for help and I met few recovery agents and was scammed by a particular one again. Luckily for me I was referred to a company on telegram. You can send a complaint mail to recoverywealthnow360(@)gmail(.)com, he should be able to help you. They Recovered my stolen bitcoin after risking a token to their Recovery program. It was worth it at the end.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen